Elizabeth Paulson hopes she’ll find a boyfriend as a result of writing 98 Ways to Find a Great Guy (see #97: Write a book about it). In the meantime, she works in publishing which is a terrible profession for finding a boyfriend as most of the men are gay or married. She lives in New York City.
98 Ways to Find a Great Guyby Elizabeth Paulson
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Have you read He’s Just Not That Into You and thought, Okay, dickwad. I get it. Now what?” Do The Rules make you shudder? Are you too cynical for the self-help section? Stress no more, solo girl: Here are ninety-eight solid suggestions for owning the dating scene. Step aside, Dr. Phil, meta-self-help is here.
Witty, snarky, and (deep down) sincere, Elizabeth Paulson offers advice and encouragement for twenty- and thirty-somethings on their quest to find loveor at least requited lust. There’s something here for everyone:
- Want a doctor? Candy stripes have never looked so good on you!
- Firemen more your style? Discover their local watering hole and brush up your barkeep skills.
- Does the strong, silent type make you hot? Join a gun club and watch the kick.
- Tired of trying so hard? Alaska boasts nearly 2 single guys for every single girl. And you’ll get used to the cold. Honest.
- Skyhorse Publishing
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 12 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >