A 20th Century Chronicle In Caricatureby Richard L. Harris
• an attractive coffee table
Here is a book made for a wide variety of readers and browsers who enjoy learning about people, particularly those who have been the newsmakers of history, along with their contributions to life in their age. This face-based handbook on the past century provides a variety of opportunities to enhance that pleasure as:
• an attractive coffee table conversation starter and stimulator;
• an inviting vehicle for a stroll down memory lane in private or with company;
• an abbreviated and visual reference to yesteryear's people of power, glitterati, heroes, heroines, nation builders,
geniuses, stars, winners, losers, villains and miscreants;
• a valuable tutor for parlor games such as "Who Am I?,"
"Personality Charades," "Who Owns This Headline?," etc.; and
• a quick-look opportunity to check on over 900 of the
20th Century's headline grabbers (whom you thought you knew).
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.62(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews