A Beginner's Guide to Developing Documentum Desktop Applications: Techniques and Solutions Using Visual Basic and the DFCby M. Scott Roth
Would you like to design and build your own custom Documentum application, but don't know where to start? A Beginner's Guide to Developing Documentum Desktop Applications will help you understand what can be a confusing and intimidating process by focusing on the basic building blocks of Documentum development. Author Scott Roth, an accomplished Documentum application developer, uses his personal experience to guide you through your first application by answering such frequently asked questions as:
- How do I start a Documentum project?
- How do I implement basic document management functionality?
- Are there templates?
- Should I write a stand-alone application or a component?
- How do I find the Documentum Foundation Classes (DFC)?
- Do I have to learn the API?
- How do I log on to the server and establish a session?
- Can I use screen controls with Documentum?
Author Scott Roth has compiled the best information from numerous sources to create a hands-on guide filled with the basic information you need to get started. Why make building a custom Documentum component or application a mind-boggling experience? A Beginner's Guide to Developing Documentum Desktop Applications is the concise, must-have reference for all beginning Documentum developers!
- iUniverse, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.50(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.81(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews