A+ Certification Press Lab Manualby Jane Holcombe, Charles Holcombe (Joint Author)
Build the skills you'll need for on-the-job success! This lab manual contains real-world projects and exercises designed to accompany the A+ Certification Study Guide. Inside,you'll find more than 40 laboratory exercises with solutions,step-by-step scenarios that require you to think critically,post-lab analysis questions and key term quizzes,and back-of-book solutions that explain not only what happened,but why.
Practice the Skills You'll Need on the Job!
Perfect for both classroom and self-paced learning
- Labs that challenge you to solve problems based on realistic case studies
- Step-by-step scenarios that require you to think critically
- Post-lab observation questions that measure your understanding of lab results and key term quizzes that help build your vocabulary
- End-of-chapter solutions that explain not only what happened,but why
In this lab manual,you'll practice:
- Identifying,Adding,and Removing System Components
- Diagnosing and Troubleshooting Common Computer Problems
- Protecting Your Computer's Power and Utilizing Important Safety Procedures
- Identifying Your PC's Motherboard,Processors,and Memory
- Installing and Maintaining Peripheral Devices Including Printers
- Performing Basic Networking Skills
- Installing and Upgrading Operating Systems
- Diagnosing and Troubleshooting Operating System Problems
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Network Utilities
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
Really well written and great practice exercises. Perfect for test prep and job prep.