Have you ever thought about growing your own grapes and making your own wine, but just don’t know where to start?
Are you interested in learning the best, fastest and easiest way to create the perfect glass of wine to enjoy with your family and a few close friends without spending a lot of money on supplies?
If you answered "yes", you're about to discover a proven system for growing grapes and making the perfect wine by getting and reading a copy of “A Complete Guide to Growing Grapes and Making Wine”!
I've developed a foolproof 'formula' for creating the ideal environment for grape growing to maximize your vineyard’s harvest and production of wine for years to come, and virtually eliminate any chance that your harvest will ever be anything less than exceptional.
This system is guaranteed to teach you everything you need to know about growing grapes specifically to make your own custom-made wine.
In my course I will teach you time-tested and perfected wine making techniques in a simple step-by-step plan you can follow to not only create the perfect vineyard but to produce great tasting wine.
Even if you're a total beginner and haven't got a clue where to start, you can have your own “home-label” wine that tastes delicious on your very first try!
Here's just a taste of what you'll discover in “A Complete Guide to Growing Grapes and Making Wine”:
* A complete guide to selecting the perfect location for and setting up your vineyard.
* The 4 factors you MUST consider before you plant your grapes.
* The types of grapes you plant determine the type of wine you’ll eventually have. Learn how to determine which grapes are best for you!
* Learn the single most important factor that determines the quality of your wine grapes and how to preserve it!
* The more than 40 types of grapes suitable for wine making.
* The 5 essential aspects of ensuring healthy, vibrant grapes (and in turn delicious wine).
* An entire chapter devoted to vineyard care, starting with the first year of cultivation.
* The 5 most efficient ways to control weeds in your vineyard.
* A complete guide to disease and pest control practices for your vineyard.
* Vital information on vineyard design and layout.
* All the necessary tools you’ll need for wine making.
* A complete list of all the wine making ingredients you’ll need for the process.
* An entire chapter devoted to harvesting grapes for the wine making process.
* A crash course on the role acidity plays in the ultimate taste and success of your wine.
* All about the process of alcoholic fermentation, including a guide to its two essential ingredients.
* The importance of racking and what it ultimately means to the quality of your wine.
* How oxygen affects the taste of your wine.
* An entire chapter devoted the two principle methods of producing white wines.
* The variety of sweeteners you can use in your wine making process and those you can’t!
* An entire chapter devoted solely to the creation of red wines from the picking of the grapes to the final process.
* The two types of wine presses and which one is the better choice for you.
* How to properly transfer pressed wine to your storage vessel and why “settling” is an essential part of the process.
You'll discover much more in this rare and candid grape growing and wine making system. So, why wait? Get your own copy of “A Complete Guide to Growing Grapes and Making Wine” today and start your very own grape vineyard and wine collection.