Nurses are responsible, along with other health care workers or professionals, for the treatment and caring for the injured and acutely or chronically ill people.
Nurses attend to varieties of life and death matters in different health care settings.
Emergency room nurses or ICU nurses specialize in rapid assessment and treatment, since every second counts in emergency cases.
A nurse in this setting administers medication and assists physicians attending emergency room tasks related to medical care. Emergency room nurses are also responsible for keeping patient records.
Heres some of waht you'll learn in A Guide To ER Nurses:
* Requirements To Become an E.R Nurse
* E.R Nurse Salaries
* How emergency rooms really work
* Emergency Room Nurses: Always on Duty
* Hazards of Being an E.R. Nurse
* E.R Nurses Getting Hurt
* Nursing the E.R. Nurses
* E.R Nurses and Health Professionals
* Traveling E.R. Nurses (really cool!)
* Much,Much more!