- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Geneva, IL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This new edition includes more than 400 new illustrations and has been expanded by over 100 pages. A practical reference to keep at your fingertips, this new edition includes:
* A complete overview of the entire graphic print production workflow
* Illustrated descriptions of techniques and applications
* Checklists and step-by-step descriptions
* Advice, tips. Guidelines and recommendations for every stage of design
* A glossary with more than 1,500 graphic terms
A Guide to Graphic Print Production, Second Edition is an ideal resource for students and professionals of graphic design, print production, production technology, and visual communication.
Chapter 2. The Computer.
Chapter 3. Chromatics.
Chapter 4. Digital Images.
Chapter 5. Image Editing.
Chapter 6. Layout.
Chapter 7. Prepress.
Chapter 8. Paper.
Chapter 9. Printing.
Chapter 10. Finishing and Binding.
Chapter 11. Legal.
Chapter 12. Glossary.
Posted January 30, 2011
No text was provided for this review.