A Guidebook of United States Currency, 5th Editionby Kenneth Bressett
• Market values in up to seven
A perennial favorite among hobbyists, United States Currency appeals especially to beginning and intermediate collectors, but its solid and engaging numismatic text (written by the longtime senior editor of the Guide Book of United States Coins) is valuable for established collectors and dealers as well.
• Market values in up to seven grade
• Each note identified by the hobby-standard Friedberg number
• Historical information on every note series
• Advice on how to collect and store paper money
• Grading instructions
• Guidance on detecting counterfeits
• Special sections on valuable varieties, uncut sheets, error notes, and more.
Hobby legend Kenneth Bressett covers large-size, small-size, and fractional paper money in the newly revised and updated 5th edition of the Guide Book of United States Currency.
- Whitman Publishing
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.90(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.70(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews