- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
• Market values in up to seven grade
• Each note identified by the hobby-standard Friedberg number
• Historical information on every note series
• Advice on how to collect and store paper money
• Grading instructions
• Guidance on detecting counterfeits
• Special sections on valuable varieties, uncut sheets, error notes, and more.
Hobby legend Kenneth Bressett covers large-size, small-size, and fractional paper money in the newly revised and updated 5th edition of the Guide Book of United States Currency.