- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
In addition to nutritional aspect, there is information on phytochemicals and herbal sources that can be used against cancer, heart problems, and even to live-longer. This book will leave you with the impression that vegetarian diets are safe, palatable, healthy, and nutritionally sound.
• "In a vegetarian world no one needs to worry about Kosher, Halal, Bird Flu, Mad Cow Disease and pollution from the waste of billions day to day killings."
• "What you eat in private; you will wear in public. If you must Binge, Binge on Vegetables."
• "Eat food. Not too much. Mostly Plants." It's that simple!
• "The food you eat can be either the safe & most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison." Need to hang this up in a kitchen!
• "The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with Nutrition. True
• "There is no diet that will do what eating healthy does." DIET is a wrooong word!"
• "At the end of the day, your HEALTH is your RESPONSIBILITY." Health
Posted July 27, 2011
I was searching for adding vegetarian foods to my eating habit. I stumbled upon "A New Look at Vegetarianism." I am glad that I did. This is one of the most precisely focused guide that covers from vegetarian terms to vegetarian recipes, from economic to health reasons. The most fascinating was the emphasis on preventing/controlling, overweight, heart and cancer risks. It's as much a vegetarian as health guide. For those who are concerned about nutrients and vitamins such as B12; data is presented using Tables and is referenced appropriately. The book includes nutritionally balanced vegetarian menus, and vegetarian recipes. After reading I was convinced that vegetarian diets are safe, palatable, healthy, and nutritionally sound. Available now in digital format from Amazon Kindle, BN Nook, and other ebook readers.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.