A Teacher's Guide to Working with Parentsby Kenneth Shore
From the author of The Parents' Public School Handbook, Ken Shore provides a comprehensive and practical guide to improve teachers' skills in working with parents
Learn strategies that classroom teachers are not taught in college preparation. To be an effective teacher, skilled instruction is not enough. Getting partners on your side is also essential to success!
From the author of The Parents' Public School Handbook, Ken Shore provides a comprehensive and practical guide to improve teachers' skills in working with parents and successfully engaging them as partners in the educational process.
This bi-fold laminated guide includes:
• IHelping parents support homework and promote academic success
• IDealing with difficult parents
• IMaking the most of "back-to-school" night
• IDo's and don'ts of Parent-Teacher conferences
• IWays to communicate with parents
• IDealing with culturally diverse parents
• IA valuable pre-service or in-service training tool!
- National Professional Resources, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 11.25(h) x 0.06(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews