The International Network of Principals' Centers.
Part I: Curriculum Integration.
1. Using Technology to Enhance Student Inquiry, Debbie Abilock.
2. Curriculum Planning for Technology Rich Instruction, John LeBaron.
3. Technology for Urban Schools: Gaps and Challenges, Eileen Gallagher.
4. Technology and Learning: Getting the Story Out, Sanna Jarvela.
Part II: Leadership Strategies.
5. Staff Development for Technology Integration in the Classroom, Catherine Collier.
6. International On-line Learning: Cultural Issues for Educators, Jyrki Pulkkinen and Merja Ruotsalainen.
7. The Computers Are Here! Now What Does the Principal Do?, George S. Perry, Jr. and Ronald J. Areglado.
8. Building Public Support: The Politics of Technology Transformation, Isa Kaftal Zimmerman.
9. Strategies for Creating Successful Corporate Partnerships, John Richards.
10. Using Technology Appropriately: Policy, Leadership, and Ethics, Linda de Lyon Friel.