A Teen Drama Student's Guide to Laying the Foundation for a Successful Acting Careerby Debbie Lamedman
If you have ever wondered whether you should pursue your acting training beyond high school, this is the book for you.A Teen Drama Student's Guide to Laying a Foundation for a Successful Acting Career provides invaluable information on a variety of different colleges, universities, and programs. It features quotes from theater faculty and professionals explaining what they look for during the audition process. A general overview of what to expect from either a BA or BFA program in the performing arts is also included. In addition, you will find straightforward discussions on topics such as:
* How to begin the college-application process
* How to commit to or rule out an acting career
* How to pick the right theater program for you
* How to get into the school of your choice
* What goals are you looking to accomplish in your college training program? For all you drama students considering an acting career, and for your parents who need up-to-date information, this is an essential guide book written by a seasoned theater educator and author.
- Smith & Kraus, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.20(w) x 8.30(h) x 0.50(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews