- Half Moon at Checkerboard Mesa: Fantasy for Oboe, Frogs, Crickets & Coyotes
- Miniatures for flute, oboe, & piano
- Koke No Niwa for English horn, harp & percussion ("Moss Garden"), Op.181
- Orpheus Singing for oboe & string quartet
- Saltwater Blues - transcribed by Stesch, Hal
- Sonic Landscapes: Oboe & Taped Electronic Music
- Release Date:
- Msr Classics
Performance CreditsStephen Caplan Primary Artist
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
A Tree in Your Ear based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
The title is a perfect fit. The jungle seems to be brought to you with all of its colour and sound. This is an incredibly creative album. The uses of different sounds and percussion are too irresitible not to dance to. My favourite song, Half Moon at Checkerboard Mesa, is an amazing musical accomplishment of diverse range with a catching base theme. Mr. Coplan is a genius with his oboe accompaniment. Definately a different kind of music experience than we are used to.