AANA Advanced Arthroscopy: The Hip: Expert Consult: Online, Print and DVDby J.W. Thomas Byrd, Carlos A. Guanche
AANA Advanced Arthroscopy: The Hip, by J.W. Thomas Byrd, MD and Carlos A. Guanche, MD, helps you make the most effective use of advanced and emerging, state-of-the-art arthroscopic techniques for managing a wide range of hip problems. Premier arthroscopic surgeons discuss disease-specific options, managing and avoiding complications, and rehabilitation… See more details below
AANA Advanced Arthroscopy: The Hip, by J.W. Thomas Byrd, MD and Carlos A. Guanche, MD, helps you make the most effective use of advanced and emerging, state-of-the-art arthroscopic techniques for managing a wide range of hip problems. Premier arthroscopic surgeons discuss disease-specific options, managing and avoiding complications, and rehabilitation protocols…in print and online. 6 videos demonstrate management of chondral lesions, arthroscopic débridement of pincer impingement and labral repair, arthroscopic femoroplasty: correction of cam lesion, endoscopic release of endotibial band, arthroscopic treatment of peritrochanteric disorders of the hip, and more.
- Access the fully searchable text, along with a video library of procedures and links to PubMed, online at expertconsult.com.
- Stay current through coverage of hot topics like Tears of the Cartilaginous Labrum, Chondral Lesions, Femoroacetabular Impingement - Cam, Abductor Tears, and External Snapping Hip Syndrome.
- Hone your skills thanks to 6 videos of techniques-on Management of Chondral Lesions, Arthroscopic Débridement of Pincer Impingement and Labral Repair, Arthroscopic Femoroplasty: Correction of Cam Lesion, Endoscopic Release of Endotibial Band, Arthroscopic Treatment of Peritrochanteric Disorders of the Hip, and more-performed by experts.
- See arthroscopic surgical details in full color and understand nuances through interpretative drawings of technical details.
- Optimize surgical results and outcomes with an emphasis on advanced and emerging arthroscopic techniques, surgical tips, and pearls.
Table of Contents
A Basics 1
1 Clinical Examination and Imaging of the Hip Hal David Martin Martin, Hal David 3
B Procedures 31
2 Chondral Lesions Christopher M. Larson Larson, Christopher M. 33
3 Labral Pathology Carlos A. Guanche Guanche, Carlos A. 51
4 Cam-Type Femoroacetabular Impingement J. W. Thomas Byrd Byrd, J. W. Thomas 65
5 Femoroacetabular Impingement: Pincer Bruno G. Schroder e Souza Schroder e Souza, Bruno G. 79
6 Miscellaneous Problems: Synovitis, Degenerative Joint Disease, and Tumors Thomas G. Sampson Sampson, Thomas G. 91
7 Hip Instability Carlos A. Guanche Guanche, Carlos A. 107
8 Internal Snapping Hip Syndrome Marc R. Safran Safran, Marc R. 121
9 External Snapping Hip Syndrome Victor M. Ilizaliturri, Jr. Ilizaliturri, Victor M., Jr. 133
10 Abductor Tears Bryan T. Kelly Kelly, Bryan T. 143
11 Computer-Assisted Surgery for Femoroacetabular Impingement Bryan T. Kelly Kelly, Bryan T. 159
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >