Abeloff's Clinical Oncology: Expert Consult Premium Edition: Enhanced Online Features and Print / Edition 4by Martin D. Abeloff, James O. Armitage, John E. Niederhuber, Michael B. Kastan
Pub. Date: 06/04/2008
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Carrying on the tradition established by its founding editor, the late Dr. Martin Abeloff, the 4th Edition of this respected reference synthesizes all of the latest oncology knowledge using a practical, clinically focused, easy-to-use approach. It incorporates basic science, pathology, diagnosis, management, outcomes, rehabilitation, and prevention all in one… See more details below
Carrying on the tradition established by its founding editor, the late Dr. Martin Abeloff, the 4th Edition of this respected reference synthesizes all of the latest oncology knowledge using a practical, clinically focused, easy-to-use approach. It incorporates basic science, pathology, diagnosis, management, outcomes, rehabilitation, and prevention all in one convenient resource - equipping you to overcome your toughest clinical challenges. What's more, you can access the complete contents of this Expert Consult Premium Edition online, plus regular updates to keep your practice current . . . board-style self-assessment questions . . . downloadable illustrations . . . and many other advanced features that make it even more indispensable for your practice!
• Equips you to select the most appropriate tests and imaging studies for diagnosing and staging each type of cancer, and manage your patients most effectively using all of the latest approaches.
• Explores all of the latest scientific discoveries' implications for cancer diagnosis and management.
• Employs a multidisciplinary approach - with contributions from pathologists, radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, and surgical oncologists - for well-rounded perspectives on the problems you face.
• Offers a user-friendly layout with a consistent chapter format • summary boxes • a full-color design • and more than 1,445 illustrations (1,200 in full color), to make reference easy and efficient.
• Offers access the book's complete contents online - fully searchable - from anyplace with an Internet connection.
• Features regular updates online to reflect important new discoveries and clinical guidelines, plus downloadable illustrations, board-style self-assessment questions, and many other advanced online features.
• Presents discussions on cutting-edge new topics including nanotechnology, functional imaging, signal transduction inhibitors, hormone modulators, complications of transplantation, and much more.
• Includes an expanded color art program that highlights key points, illustrates relevant science and clinical problems, and enhances your understanding of complex concepts.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.80(w) x 11.10(h) x 2.80(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >