1. Abraham Lincoln: Did He Have Marfan Syndrome?
2. Kings and Queens: Genetic Disease in Royal Families
3. Toulouse Lautrec: An Artist Despite His Genes
4. Old Bones: DNA and Skeletons
Justice: The DNA Revolution in the Courts
5. DNA Detectives: The New DNA Evidence
6. Cold Hits: The Rise of DNA Felon Databanks
7. Violence: Do Mutations Cause Crime?
8. Wrongful Birth: What Should the Doctor Know?
Behavior: Do Genes Make Us the Way We Are?
9. Mental Illness: How Much Is Genetic?
10. Personality: Were We Born That Way?
11. Talent: Nature or Nurture?
12. Gay Genes: What's the Evidence?
Plants and Animals: Genetic Engineering and Nature
13. Genetically Modified Organisms: The Next Green Revolution?
14. Transgenic Animals: New Food and New Factories
15. Endangered Animals: New Genes to Beat Extinction
16. Xenotransplantation: Animal Organs into Humans
Diseases: The Genetic Revolution in Medicine
17. Cystic Fibrosis: Should Everyone Be Tested?
18. Breast Cancer: The Burden of Knowing
19. Alzheimer Disease: Are You at High Risk?
20. Gene Therapy: The Dreams and the Reality
Dilemmas: Genetic Technologies and Individual Choice
21. Privacy: Who Should be Able to Know Your Genes?
22. Frozen Embryos: People or Property?
23. Cloning: Why is Everyone Opposed?
24. Eugenics: Is it Possible to Improve the Gene Pool?