- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.72(w) x 11.08(h) x 1.76(d)
Table of Contents1. Accounting and the Business Environment.
2. Recording Business Transactions.
3. Measuring Business Income: the Adjusting Process.
4. Completing the Accounting Cycle.
5. Merchandising Operations and the Accounting Cycle.
6. Accounting Information Systems.
7. Internal Control, Managing Cash, Making Ethical Judgments.
8. Accounts and Notes Receivable.
9. Merchandise Inventory.
10. Plant Assets and Intangible Assets.
11. Current Liabilities and Payroll.
13. Corporations: Paid-in Capital and the Balance Sheet.
14. Retained Earnings, Treasury Stock, and the Income Statement.
15. Long Term Liabilities.
16. Investments and International Operations.
17. The Statement of Cash Flows.
18. Financial Statement Analysis.
19. Introduction to Management Accounting.
20. Job Costing.
21. Process Costing.
22. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
23. The Master Budget and Responsibility Accounting.
24. Flexible Budgets and Standard Costs.
25. Activity-Based Costing and Other Cost Management Tools.
26. Special Business Decisions and Capital Budgeting.
Appendix A: Target Annual Report.
Appendix B: Chart of Accounts.
Appendix C: Present and Future Tables.
Appendix D: Check Figures.
Accounting and Annual Report and CD Package 5
Write a Review
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >