Table of Contents
1. The Origins and Purposes of Accounting and Budgeting.
2. Accounting and Budgeting Systems in Public and Nonprofit Organizations.
3. The First two A's of Budgeting: Approval and Adoption.
4. The Third A: Allocation.
5. Making a Budgeting System Work.
6. Understanding the Language of Accounting.
7. Tracking Financial Information: Core Accounting Processes.
8. Understanding Financial Statements.
9. Integrating Accounting and Budgeting Systems for Better Managerial Control.
10. Linking Past, Present, and Future Through Adjustments.
11. Conducting Manager Audits and Analysis.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >