- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1. The Origins and Purposes of Accounting and Budgeting.
2. Accounting and Budgeting Systems in Public and NonprofitOrganizations.
3. The First two A's of Budgeting: Approval and Adoption.
4. The Third A: Allocation.
5. Making a Budgeting System Work.
6. Understanding the Language of Accounting.
7. Tracking Financial Information: Core Accounting Processes.
8. Understanding Financial Statements.
9. Integrating Accounting and Budgeting Systems for BetterManagerial Control.
10. Linking Past, Present, and Future Through Adjustments.
11. Conducting Manager Audits and Analysis.