2. Research Methodology and Theories on the Uses of Accounting Information.
3. Income Concepts.
4. Financial Statements I: The Income Statement.
5. Financial Statements II: The Balance Sheet and the Statement of Cash Flows.
6. International Accounting.
7. Working Capital.
8. Long Term Assets I.
9. Long-Term Assets II: Investments and Intangibles.
10. Long-Term Liabilities.
11. Accounting for Income Taxes.
13. Pensions and Other Post-Retirement Benefits.
15. Accounting for Multiple Entities.
16. Financial Reporting Disclosure Requirements and Ethical Responsibilities.