- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Let an experienced airline pilot help you succeed on the Technical Pilot Interview. This one-of-a-kind study tool asks the right questions so you'll ...
Let an experienced airline pilot help you succeed on the Technical Pilot Interview. This one-of-a-kind study tool asks the right questions so you'll know the right answers. Open it and start learning what you need to know in order to get a powerful edge over the competition--at every stage of your piloting career.
This unique study guide helps you:
* Get to know material likely to be asked on your interview
* Practice with almost one thousand exam-style questions--complete with answers
* Build confidence, skills, and knowledge
* Focus your study on what you need to know
Can you answer these questions?
* If you were loading an aircraft to obtain maximum range, would you load it with a forward or aft center of gravity?
* Why does an aircraft climb as high as possible?
* What does an aircraft descend quicker when it's lighter?
* What is a fail operational autopilot/landing system?
* What is an assumed/flexible temperature?
OPEN THIS STUDY GUIDE FOR:
* Answers to almost 1000 questions you may be asked during the technical interview
* More than 50 illustrations to clarify key essential points
* Comprehensive coverage ranging from light aircraft to heavy jet operations
* A convenient quick-find, cross-referenced presentation
* Material that has global application
Posted September 3, 2012
Nice idea but absolutely horrific editing. Ridiculous amount of typographical errors and general inaccuracies. I guess the editor/author was in a big hurry to get this published or they just didn't care about checking their work.
I'd be ashamed if I had to claim being the author of this book. Again, nice idea but how about proof-reading your work before you present it to the masses?
I hope the 2012 edition is corrected and updated...