Across the Generationsby Roland D. Martinson, David W. Anderson (Joint Author), Nathan Frambach (Joint Author)
Learn how to minister across generations from experts in cross-generational ministry like Roland Martinson, Nathan Framback, Paul Hill, Dick Hardel, David Anderson, and others.Across the Generations, a three ring binder and companion CD to develop plans, is an exciting new tool to help congregations consider all generations in their ministries.
- The binder mixes foundational information with practical "how to" advice.
- Use the tried and true plans on the CD "as is" or as a framework to develop your own camp plans, dramas, worship ideas, or games.
- Distribute chapters to a variety of congregational planners so more people can learn how they might include all generations in the ministries, parish structures, and fellowship.
- Create your congregation's personal library of effective cross-generational ministries.
- Augsburg Fortress Publishing
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.51(w) x 10.97(h) x 0.58(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews