Adaptive Filters Theory and Applications / Edition 1by B. Farhang-Boroujeny
Pub. Date: 01/28/1999
This enlightened engineering approach to the study of adaptive filters employs MATLAB? computer simulations to clarify theoretical results. A highly accessible text, Adaptive Filters elucidates the concept of convergence and provides many application examples. The comprehensive coverage includes the theory of Wiener filters, eigenanalysis, the complete family of LMS-based algorithms, recursive least-squares and a new treatment of tracking. Features include:
- Accompanying diskette containing the MATLAB programs used throughout the book and providing an insight into adaptive filtering concepts
- End-of-chapter exercises designed to extend results developed in the text and to sharpen the reader?s skill in theoretical development
- MATLAB-based simulation problems which will enhance understanding of the behaviour of different adaptive algorithms
- Thorough treatment of transform domain, frequency domain and subband adaptive filters
- Section on eigenanalysis presenting the essential mathematics for the study of filters
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 6.87(w) x 9.82(h) x 1.48(d)
Table of Contents
Discrete-Time Signals and Systems.
Eigenanalysis and the Performance Surface.
The LMS Algorithm.
Transform Domain Adaptive Filters.
Block Implementation of Adaptive Filters.
Subband Adaptive Filters.
IIR Adaptive Filters.
Method of Least Squares.
Fast RLS Algorithms.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
I did the bf application you did not respond ה ה plese respond my &block just call me cobra &block p.s do you like aqairiums i have to one 20gal one 55gal with a oscar in it oscars get a foot long
Nice ok wel wheee do u live?