The Addiction Treatment Planner, 2nd Edition / Edition 2by Robert R. Perkinson, Arthur E. Jongsma Jr.
Pub. Date: 08/01/2001
- Saves you hours of time-consuming
The Addiction Treatment Planner, Second Editiona timely revision of The Chemical Dependence Treatment Plannerprovides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payers, and state and federal review agencies.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans for clients suffering from addiction
- Organized around 37 main presenting problems, including chemical and nonchemical addictions such as substance abuse, eating disorders, schizoid traits, and others
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and educational interventions
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-IV-TR™ diagnosis
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payers and accrediting agencies (including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA)
Table of Contents
Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Living Environment Deficiency.
Oppositional Defiant Behavior.
Parent-Child Relational Problem.
Partner Relational Conflicts.
Peer Group Negativity.
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Appendix A: Bibliotherapy Suggestions.
Appendix B: Index of DSM-IVTM Codes Associated with Presenting Problems.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Outstanding! This book saved enormous amounts of time better spent working with patients.
The best gets better with the Addiction Treatment Planner update. The authors have added the other addiction we see so often in treatment, like sexual addiction and gambling, etc. The book makes treatment planning easy. I can develop a great plan in ten minutes.