If you need help with staying on task this app will do the trick. ADHD: Keeping on track is a short - term reminder system. The app is designed to help those with ADHD to focus on the task at hand.
ADHD: Keeping on Track allows the user to set verbal reminders and notifications on their android powered device. Using ADHD: Keeping on Track is simple and straightforward.
1. Add your desired reminder. This is the reminder that will be played or spoken to you.
2. In the Repeat Every field, set the interval at which you wish to receive your notification. (Ex. If you set to 5 minutes, you will receive your notification every 5 minutes) .
3. Set your End time in the End After field. Your notification will stop once the End After time is complete.
4. The options field contains your choice of what type of notification you wish to receive.
Turning the voice option on allows your device to speak the notification to you. Vibration supported devices can use the vibrate setting. By turning on the notification sound, you will receive an alert with your notification.
5. Press the test button to test your current settings. If everything is satisfactory, press start.
6. You can pause your notification by pressing the pause button. THIS ONLY PAUSES THE NOTIFICATIONS AND NOT THE END TIME.
You can press the stop button at any time to stop your notification.