Adobe(R) Premiere(R) Virtual Classroomby Bonnie Blake
Text and multimedia combine to create the ultimate learning experience in this Virtual Classroom release. With it,you'll learn to use Adobe's versatile video editing application to retrieve and capture video to your computer,enhance the digitized video,and prepare it for its final destinationCD,DVD,television,VHS,or the Web. Just pop in the CD-ROM,and follow along as your own on-screen guru explains and demonstrates the techniques discussed in the text.
Text and multimedia combine to create the ultimate learning experience!
Learn from an instructor-led classroom experience at home! The Virtual Classroom is a revolutionary new way to learn Adobe Premiereone of the most comprehensive applications for graphic designers,photographers,filmmakers,multimedia artists,entrepreneurs,and home video enthusiasts. This book's casual,non-technical writing style and easy-to-follow,step-by-step approach combine to teach you all the digital video essentials. Pop in the CD-ROM,and follow along as your own on-screen guru explains and demonstrates the techniques discussed in the text. With Adobe Premiere Virtual Classroom,you get the best of both worldssolid hands-on lessons combined with the invaluable experience of watching and listening to an instructor. Work at your own speed and replay Virtual Classroom tutorials as often as needed to deepen your understanding of this awesome digital video suite.
Inside,you'll discover how to:
- Master navigating and production methods in the Premiere workspace
- Capture digital video with device control,or analog video for processing,viewing,and editing
- Become an expert at sound mixing withPremiere's new Audio Mixer
- Produce custom videos and fully understand how to apply settings to your project
- Study the concept behind compression schemes in Premiereplus optimize and export files to videotape,CD-ROM,DVD-ROM,the Web or multimedia applications
- Learn advanced editing techniques,and integrate transitions,superimposing,video and audio effects,audio tracks,and timeline editing in the Premiere environment
- Find out why DV is the hottest new video format,then use it to get exceptional quality output and manageable file sizes
- Accommodate a multitude of applications and file formatseven output using video settings that meet varying worldwide video standards
Meet the Author
Bonnie Blake, MFA, has taught at many colleges in the New York metropolitan area and is currently an adjunct Assistant Professor of Digital Media at Ramapo College in New Jersey. In addition, she is a multimedia designer (who has been using Premiere as a tool since the early 90's) and specializes in healthcare communications design. Bonnie is the author of How to Do Everything with Flash 5 (published by Osborne in 2000) and also co-authored Flash Deconstruction: The Process, Design, and ActionScripting of JUXT Interactive (published by New Riders in 2001). In 2000, She authored Flash 5 ActionScript, the best selling online course at ehandson.com.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >