- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
• Provides a basic introduction to creating Web sites with Adobe Dreamweaver CS 3 including developing Web pages, using Cascading Style Sheets, working with images, links, and forms and more!
• Features a new unit on adding media elements, including Flash objects.
• Covers the new features of Macromedia's Dreamweaver CS3 software.
• Presents lessons in a clean, easy-to-follow two-page spread layout that appeals to a wide variety of learning styles.
• Large, full-color screenshots are designed to make sure students understand the design aspect of what they are doing.
Unit A: Getting Started with Dreamweaver CS3 Unit B: Creating a Web Site Unit C: Developing a Web Page Unit D: Formatting Text and Using Cascading Style Sheets Unit E: Inserting and Managing Images Unit F: Creating Links and Navigation Bars Unit G: Laying Out Pages with Tables Unit H: Laying Out Pages with CSS Unit I: Collecting Data with HTML Forms Appendix: Updating, Maintaining and Publishing a Web Site