- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Topics covered in this course include:
• The relationship between Flash Builder, Eclipse, and Flex
• Creating data-driven applications
• Mastering data binding
• Working with MXML, ActionScript, and CSS
• Using Spark and Halo components
• Understanding view states
The lessons are wrapped in a feature-rich interface that lets you jump to any topic and bookmark individual sections for later review. Full-Screen mode provides a hi-def, immersive experience, and Watch-and-Work mode shrinks the video into a small window so you can play the videos alongside your application.
As with all titles in the Learn by Video series, the project files used in the lessons are included with the course, and interactive review questions help reinforce what you’ve learned. Selected videos are also provided ready to be downloaded for viewing on your iPhone, iPod, or other compatible mobile device.