- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Photography and Photoshop go hand in hand. Whether you're using a digital pixel-grabber or hanging onto a film camera, Adobe's revamped flagship image editor, Photoshop CS3, has the tools you need to fine-tune your photos and correct errors in exposure, lighting, and color balance. This full-color book is packed with effective examples, simple-to follow techniques, and tricks that serve as a jumping-off point to spark your own creativity into action. You don't need to be an ace photographer or Photoshop expert to create eye-catching effects through both traditional and leading-edge photographic techniques. Use easy-to-master Photoshop tools to:
• Match colors between shots taken under wildly different lighting conditions.
• Duplicate colorful "cross processing" darkroom effects.
• Morph images to blend or distort them.
• Add zoom lens blur effects without using a zoom lens.
• Preserve all the key tonal values and separation between subjects in your monochrome images with new black-and-white conversion techniques.
Chapter 1: Photoshop CSX and Photography From 50,000 Feet Chapter 2: Camera and Lens Effects in Photoshop CSX Chapter 3: Digital Darkroom Dexterity Chapter 4: Secrets of Retouching Chapter 5: Combining Images with Compositing Chapter 6: Correcting Your Colors Chapter 7: Beyond Black and White Chapter 8: Stalking the Wild Filter with Lens and Computer Chapter 9: Printing Your Images Glossary