Mark Fitzgerald is a Photoshop trainer and workfl ow consultant who specializes in helping professional photographers thrive in the digital age. He has taught countless photographers how to smooth out their workfl ow and get the most from their images — through private training, classes, and workshops. Mark is an Adobe Certifi ed Photoshop Expert and an Adobe Certifi ed Photoshop Instructor. He and his wife, Julia (with their three dogs, Ruby, Hazel, and Sam), live in Portland, Oregon, where Mark owns a consulting business called The Digital Darkroom (www.ddroom.com).
Photoshop CS4 After the Shootby Mark Fitzgerald
But, don’t be fooled
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
If you’re a photographer on the go and want the ability to edit your photos wherever the shoot takes you, then this book is for you. Whether you’re on location, in a coffee shop, on vacation, or on a business trip, you’ll find everything you need in this 6" x 9" guide that fits easily into your camera bag or laptop case.
But, don’t be fooled by the book’s size. Within it are over 300 full-color pages walks you through the workflow, editing, and organizing tasks found in this after-capture software programs— Photoshop CS4. Additionally, numerous practice files are available online, so you can download them from wherever you happen to be.
- Getting organized in Adobe Bridge
- Working with raw files
- Understanding Photoshop CS4’s updated, more intuitive user interface
- Using different techniques for tonal and color adjustments
- Creating black&whites, and sepia tones
- Working with selection and retouching tools
- Using the new Masking and Adjustments panels to add creative effects
- Demystifying resolution and sizing
- Creating elegant panoramas from multiple photos
- Printing at home or at the lab
- Building slideshows and uploading Web galleries easily using the new Adobe Output Module
This easy-to-read book breaks this powerful program down into bite-sized pieces so you can quickly develop a consistent workflow that gives you quality results with every photo. It’s exactly what every photographer needs After the Shoot.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 28 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews