Matt Kloskowski is the Education and Curriculum Developer for the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, and (along with Scott Kelby and Dave Cross) co-host of Adobe Photoshop TV, the popular video podcast.
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Power Session DVDby Matt Kloskowski
If you're already a Photoshop user and want a quick, convenient way to unlock the potential of Photoshop CS4's new features, then this DVD-ROM is the place to start. Ideal for people with experience using a previous version of Photoshop (CS3, CS2, or even version 7), Photoshop CS4 Power Session is the easiest way to learn the new features, tips, and shortcuts in Photoshop CS4 so you can start using them right away.
This DVD will teach you:
- The new interface and how it will help you work faster and better then ever before
- Tips for working with Selections, Curves and the new Vibrance adjustment
- How the brnad new Adjustments panel will make you work faster and easier
- How to use Adobe Bridge CS4 to streamline your workflow
- Why Camera Raw just got incredibly more powerful (and we mean in a big way)
- Some amazing image scaling and resizing techniques using the new Content Aware Scaling feature
If you want to get up to speed fast on Photoshop CS4's new features (as well as hidden tweaks and enhancements) then Photoshop CS4 Power Session is the way to go.
Running time: 162 minutes.
- Peachpit Press
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 7.50(h) x 0.10(d)
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >