Adobe Premiere 5: Digital Video Editingby ATC Against The Clock
Pub. Date: 01/19/2000
Publisher: Pearson Education
This book is designed to offer strong advice and training for novice Graphic Arts Professionals delivering completed projects to vendors. Demonstration Software. Project-based instruction. Project data available on dual-platform CD-ROM. Two-color, spiral bound books with four-color illustrations of completed assignments. For all beginners in graphics arts, desktop publishing, and computer design and graphics.
Table of ContentsGetting Started.
1. Basic Principles.
2. Creating Transitions.
3. Special Effects.
4. Special Transitions and Freeze Inserts.
5. Still Images and Alpha Channels.
6. The Title Generator and Typesetting Techniques.
7. Editing Sequences with Special Effects.
8. Superimposing Clips.
9. Photoshop Integration Techniques.
10. Illustrator Integration Techniques.
11. Editing Sequences.
12. Advanced Editing Techniques.
13. Capturing the Final Movie.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >