"Lots of gorgeous photos and easy to follow instructions will have you crafting these beautiful projects in no time." --Stacie at Craft Gossip
Adornments: Sew & Create Accessories with Fabric, Lace & Beadsby Myra Callan
The beautiful and delicate projects in Adornments are the perfect finishing touches for creating a purely romantic look. Make floral-inspired necklaces, in-full-bloom fascinators, and earrings with wispy feathers and sparkling beads. At parties, galas, special events, or even on your wedding day, the accessories in Adornments/i>/i>/b>… See more details below
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
The beautiful and delicate projects in Adornments are the perfect finishing touches for creating a purely romantic look. Make floral-inspired necklaces, in-full-bloom fascinators, and earrings with wispy feathers and sparkling beads. At parties, galas, special events, or even on your wedding day, the accessories in Adornments are artful creations that are sure to turn heads and inspire romance.
Flip through the pages and you'll find...
- 20 accessory projects, from floral fascinators and hair pieces to necklaces, earrings and belts
- A techniques section that shows you how to use a millinery iron, cut lace appliques and work with wire and beads to create stunning pieces that would rival the wares of any high-end boutique
- Materials you'll love to work with: silk, linen and cotton fabrics, antique lace, delicate crystal beads and playful feathers
- F+W Media
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 13 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
Myra Callan is the creator of Twigs & Honey, an online store specializing in modern hair adornments. She has designed exclusive pieces for BHLDN (Anthropolgie's new wedding boutique) and was recently commissioned by Ann Taylor to design and create handmade paper flowers for their window displays and accessory moments nationwide. Twigs & Honey pieces have been featured in The TODAY Show, Brides Magazine, LA Times, Weddings Unveiled Magazine, The DailyCandy, Portland Bride & Groom, Southern Weddings Magazine, WedLuxe Magazine, WellWed Magazine, Oregon Bride Magazine, Nonpareil Magazine, Get Married Magazine, and many more. Myra has also had a tutorial featured on Martha Stewart's Bride's Guide website in January 2010.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >