EDITORS NOTES (David S. Stein, Susan Imel).
1. Learning Community History (Jane M. Hugo).
2. Creating Local Knowledge Through Learning in Community: A Case Study (David S. Stein).
3. For the Common Good: Learning Through Interagency Collaboration (Susan Imel, Cynthia J. Zengler).
4. Organizational Learning Communities and the Dark Side of the Learning Organization (Phillip H. Owenby).
5. Negotiating Power and Politics in Practitioner Inquiry Communities (Cassandra Drennon).
6. Learning Communities in Remote Retreat Settings (Gretchen T. Bersch, Carole L. Lund).
7. A Small Circle of Friends: Cohort Groups as Learning Communities (Randee Lipson Lawrence).
8. Adult Learning in Community: Themes and Threads (David S. Stein, Susan Imel).