- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Punta Gorda, FL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
PracticePlanners? The Bestselling treatment planning system for mental health professionals
Features new and updated assignments and exercises to meet the changing needs of mental health professionals
The Adult Psychotherapy Homework Planner, Second Edition provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
* 79 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered by adult clients, including such problems as chemical dependence, grief, financial stress, and low self-esteem
* A quick-reference format—the interactive assignments are grouped by behavioral problems including anxiety, sleep disturbance, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, dissociation, and eating disorders
* Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
* Assignments that are cross-referenced to The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fourth Edition—so you can quickly identify the right exercise for a given situation or problem
* A CD-ROM that contains all the exercises in a word processing format—allowing you to customize them to suit you and your clients' unique styles and needs
Additional resources in the PracticePlanners? series:
Treatment Planners cover all the necessary elements for developing formal treatment plans, including detailed problem definitions, long-term goals, short-term objectives, therapeutic interventions, and DSM diagnoses.
Progress Notes Planners contain complete, prewritten progress notes for each presenting problem in the companion Treatment Planners.
For more information on our PracticePlanners? products, including our full line of Treatment Planners, visit us on the Web at: www.wiley.com/practiceplanners
Click to read or download
PracticePlanners® Series Preface.
Section I. Anger Management.
Section II: Antisocial Behavior.
Section III: Anxiety.
Section IV: Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) - Adult.
Section V. Borderline Personality.
Section VI. Chemical Dependence.
Section VII. Chemical Dependence-Relapse.
Section VIII. Childhood Trauma.
Section IX. Chronic Pain.
Section X. Cognitive Deficits.
Section XI. Dependency.
Section XII. Depression.
Section XIII. Dissociation.
Section XIV. Eating Disorder.
Section XV. Educational Deficits.
Section XVI. Family Conflict.
Section XVII. Female Sexual Dysfunction.
Section XVIII. Financial Stress.
Section XIX. Grief/Loss Unresolved.
Section XX. Impulse Control Disorder.
Section XXI. Intimate Relationship Conflicts.
Section XXII. Legal Conflicts.
Section XXIII. Low Self-Esteem.
Section XXIV. Male Sexual Dysfunction.
Section XXV. Mania or Hypomania.
Section XXVI. Medical Issues.
Section XXVII. Obsession-Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
Section XXVIII. Panic.
Section XXIX. Paranoid Ideation.
Section XXX. Parenting.
Section XXXI. Phase of Life Problems.
Section XXXII. Phobia.
Section XXXIII. Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Section XXXIV. Psychoticism.
Section XXXV. Sexual Abuse.
Section XXXVI. Sexual Identity Confusion.
Section XXXVII. Sleep Disturbance.
Section XXXVIII. Social Discomfort.
Section XXXIX. Somatization.
Section XL. Spiritual Confusion.
Section XLI. Suicidal Ideation.
Section XLII. Type A Behavior.
Section XLIII. Vocational Stress.
Appendix: Additional Assignments for Presenting Problems.
About the CD-ROM.