Advanced Accounting / Edition 3by Debra C. Jeter, Paul Chaney
Pub. Date: 06/04/2007
Whether you're dealing with business combinations, foreign currency translations, or consolidated financial statements, you may face a variety of recording methods in professional accounting practice. With this Second Edition of Debra Jeter and Paul Chaney's Advanced Accounting, you'll have easy access to the three main recording techniques as well as clear coverage that reflects current FASB and GASB pronouncements.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Study Guide
- Product dimensions:
- 8.54(w) x 10.83(h) x 0.62(d)
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Business Combinations.
2. Accounting for Business Combinations.
3. Consolidated Financial Statements-Date of Acquisition.
4. Consolidated Financial Statements After Acquisition.
5. Allocation and Depreciation of Differences Between Cost and Book Values.
6. Elimination of Unrealized profit on Intercompany Sales of Inventory.
7. Elimination of Unrealized Gains or Losses on Intercompany Sales of Property and Equipment.
8. Changes in Ownership Interest.
9. Intercompany Bond Holding and Miscellaneous Topics-Consolidated Financial Statements.
10. Insolvency-Liquidation and reorganization.
II. Accounting In The International Marketplace.
12. Accounting for Foreign Currency Transactions and Hedging Foreign Exchange Risk.
13. Translation of Financial Statements of Foreign Affiliates.
14. Reporting for Segments and for Interim Financial Periods.
III. Partnership Accounting.
15. Partnerships: Formation, Operation, and Ownership Changes.
16. Partnership Liquidation.
IV. Fund and Nonprofit Accounting.
17. Introduction to Fund Accounting.
18. Introduction to Accounting for State and Local Governmental Units.
19. Accounting for Nongovernment Nonbusiness Organizations: Colleges and Universities, Hospitals and Other Health Care Organizations.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews