- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Geneva, IL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
"Paul Temporal has written a remarkable insightful book on how to build strong brands. He addresses every issue in brand managemnt with sound theories and marvelous examples. This is one of the best books on brand management to help any company build powerful brands." - Philip Kotler, S.C. Johnson Distinguished Professor International Marketing Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University
"Those building and managing brand assets will find the issues facing them addressed in Advanced Brand Mangement with clarity, insight and an easy-to-read style. Chock full of case studies, I especially found useful and stimulating the author's willingness to offer critical judgements of brand decisions." - David Aaker, Vice-Chairman, Prophet Author, Brand Leadership and Building Strong Brands
"Paul Temporal's new book is interesting, entertaining, well-written and loaded with everything you need to know to manage a brand. What more could you want? Read it." - Al Ries, Chairman, Ries & Ries, Co-author, The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding
"Brands in Asia are a paradox. Everyone believes in them, but the ability to create them often lags far behind. To those who imagine that branding is just a passing fashion, this book is a powerful corrective. Paul Temporal describes in magisterial detail the philosophy but above all, the practiceof branding. As such, it is vital tool for all those who believe that Asia's future lies in strategic solutions." - Miles Young, Chairman, Ogilvy & Mather (Asia-Pacific)
3. The Changing Roles of Brand Management.
4. Brand Vision, Strategy, and Consumer Insight.
5. Positioning and Brand Management.
6. Brand Architecture.
7. Three Great Dilemmas: Brand Stretch, Brand Revitalization, and Brand Deletion.
7. Total Communications for Brand Management.
8. E-brand Management and Customer Relationship Management.
9. "Long Live the Brand!": Creating a Brand Culture.
10. Measuring Brand Success: Market Research and Brand Valuation.
12. Appendix: Your Brand Management Toolkit.