Advanced Brand Management: From Vision to Valuation / Edition 1by Paul Temporal
Pub. Date: 04/05/2002
Advanced Brand Management: From Vision to Valuation has been specifically written for anyone who needs to know how to manage the most valuable assets in the business world - brands. In this exciting new book, Paul Temporal, one of the world's leading branding experts, presents a complete guide on developing and managing sophisticated stratgies that will ensure
Advanced Brand Management: From Vision to Valuation has been specifically written for anyone who needs to know how to manage the most valuable assets in the business world - brands. In this exciting new book, Paul Temporal, one of the world's leading branding experts, presents a complete guide on developing and managing sophisticated stratgies that will ensure lasting brand value. Dr Temporal gives answers to the many questions that are often asked, covering vital issues such as:
- How to create a brand vision
- How companies create brand strategies
- How brands are valued
- What positioning strategies firms use
- How a brand culture is created
- How public relations can help build a brand
- What brand architecture options are possible
- What to consider in extending revitalizing and deleting brands
- How to take a brand into a new marekt
- Structuring the company for brand guardianship and management
Whether you are in control of an established company, starting up a new one or managing brands in any industry or sector, this bok is a great investment. More than 25 case studies play their part in delivering a practical approach to the topics, helping you learn from the good and not-so-good international brand management initiatives including: Caterpillar, Hallmark, Hang Seng Bank, Intel, Jim Beam, Lloyds TSB, Mazda, Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton Group (LVMH), Philips, Singapore Airlines, Unilever, Virgin
This stimulating book also features a brand management toolkit where you will find an invaluable collection of questions, exercises and notes culled from Dr Temporal's wealth of experience. The toolkit will provide you with your own personal consultancy checklists and support to improve and secure your brand equity. This and the rest of the chapters complete the most indispensable and pratical book on brand management ever written.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.20(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.10(d)
Table of Contents
3. The Changing Roles of Brand Management.
4. Brand Vision, Strategy, and Consumer Insight.
5. Positioning and Brand Management.
6. Brand Architecture.
7. Three Great Dilemmas: Brand Stretch, Brand Revitalization, and Brand Deletion.
7. Total Communications for Brand Management.
8. E-brand Management and Customer Relationship Management.
9. "Long Live the Brand!": Creating a Brand Culture.
10. Measuring Brand Success: Market Research and Brand Valuation.
12. Appendix: Your Brand Management Toolkit.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >