Advanced Color Imaging on the Mac OSby Apple Computer Inc., Inc Staff Apple Computer
Advanced Color Imaging on the Mac OS explains how you can augment/b>
enhancing your software's color capabilities. It provides conceptual information and code samples, with step-by-step instructions for extending your color capabilities. Its companion CD-ROM offers a complete reference to the data structures, routines, and resources described in the book.
Advanced Color Imaging on the Mac OS explains how you can augment the color support supplied with QuickDraw and QuickDraw GX by:
- using the Palette Manager to provide the best set of colors on displays with limited color capabilities
- soliciting color choices from users with the Color Picker Manager
- using the ColorSync Manager to match colors between screens and input and output devices such as scanners and printers
- learning how the Color Manager assists Color QuickDraw in mapping an application's color requests to the actual colors available.
The accompanying CD-ROM includes complete reference information in both QuickView and Acrobat formats. QuickView provides extensive hypertext links for rapid, easy navigation and offers features such as fast full-text search, user annotations, and resizable windows. The Acrobat format includes the entire text of the book as well. The CD-ROM also contains a sample application demonstrating the use of ColorSync.
- Addison Wesley Professional
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- BOOK & CD
- Product dimensions:
- 7.46(w) x 9.04(h) x 0.88(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews