6-16-11 other 3 BRAND NEW! ONLY Expedited orders are shipped with tracking number! *WE DO NOT SHIP TO PO BOX* Please allow up to 14 days delivery for order with standard ...shipping. SHIPPED FROM MULTIPLE LOCATIONS.Read moreShow Less
Contains leading-edge treatment of innovative management accounting issues used by major companies throughout the world. Advanced Management Accounting provides a systematic management- oriented approach to advanced management topics. Each chapter is accompanied by cases to illustrate the concepts discussed. Written by an authoritative author team known for establishing innovative business standards. Includes an updated chapter on Transfer Pricing to reflect more modern approaches in addition to an entire chapter on Economic Value Added (EVA). Appropriate for business professionals involved in cost accounting and/or management.
10. Financial Measures of Performance: Investments and EVA.
11. Measuring Performance from Customer and Internal Business Process Perspective. Total Quality and Continuous Improvement. Cost of Quality. Cycle Time Management. Other Customer and Internal Business Process Measures, Including Product Development and Innovation.
12. Investing to Develop Future Capabilities. Investments in Technology Linked to Customer Satisfaction, Process Improvements, Internal Capabilities, Reengineering.
13. Incentive and Compensation Systems. Incorporate New Material On Incentive Systems. Summarize Agency Material. Summarize Emerging Material On Compensation and Nonfinancial Performance.
14. Formal Models for Budgeting and Control Systems. Measures. Summarize Agency Material.