Brian Clifton, Ph.D., is an internationally recognized Google Analytics expert who consults on website performance optimization for global clients. As the former head of web analytics for Google Europe, Middle East, and Africa, he defined the strategy for adoption and built a team of pan-European product specialists. Brian speaks at industry conferences, writes regularly on his Measuring Success blog (www.advanced-web-metrics.com/blog), and wrote the first edition of this book.
Advanced Web Metrics with Google Analytics, 2nd Editionby Brian Clifton
This second edition of the bestselling Advanced Web Metrics with Google Analytics is the perfect book for marketers, vendors, consultants, and Webmasters who want to/i>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Packed with insider tips and tricks, this how-to guide is fully revised to cover the latest version of Google Analytics and shows you how to implement proven Web analytics methods and concepts.
This second edition of the bestselling Advanced Web Metrics with Google Analytics is the perfect book for marketers, vendors, consultants, and Webmasters who want to learn the installation, configuration, tracking techniques, and best practices of Google Analytics.
- Google Analytics is a free tool that measures Web site effectiveness and helps users better understand how web site performance; this book is a detailed usage guide written by one of the software's original creators
- Explains what filters keep data accurate, how to measure Flash usage and tag for e-mail marketing, and what visitor segmentation provides the most useful feedback
- Examines principles and practices of Web analytics, then shows how to use GA's reports and how to track dynamic Web pages, banners, outgoing links, and contact forms
- Discusses advanced setups for configuring goals and filters, how to integrate GA with third-party systems, and how to leverage the new API
Advanced Web Metrics with Google Analytics, Second Edition is valuable for both novice and experienced users of Google Analytics.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 11 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
I did not read this book but just the fact that the e version is $10 more than the print version is enough to give it one star. Can anyone explain the thinking behind making a product that requires no additional materials, shipping, storage, etc, more expensive than the print version? So, if you spend quite a bit of money on a Nook, then as your reward, you get to pay more for your ebooks than the print version. Come on B&N, you can do better than that. Of course there's always the Kindle and Kindle apps. FYI the Kindle version of this ebook is $12 cheaper than here.