- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
From the PublisherPraise for the Serial
"Mandatory for academic libraries supporting computer science departments."
Volume 56 presents eight chapters that describe how the software, hardware and applications of computers are changing the use of computers during the early part of the 21st century:
* Software Evolution and the Staged Model of the Software Lifecycle
* Embedded Software
* Empirical Studies of Quality Models in Object-Oriented Systems
* Software Fault Prevention by Language Choice
* Quantum computing and communication
* Exception Handling
* Breaking the Robustness Barrier: Recent Progress on the Design of Robust Multimodal Systems
* Using Data Mining to Discover the Preferences of Computer Criminals
As the longest-running continuous serial on computers, Advances in Computers presents technologies that will affect the industry in the years to come, covering hot topics from fundamentals to applications. Additionally, readers benefit from contributions of both academic and industry professionals of the highest caliber.
Audience: Computer Science professionals, researchers, and students with particular emphasis on software engineering.
|The state of artificial intelligence|
|Software model checking with SPIN|
|Early cognitive computer vision|
|Verification and validation and artificial intelligence|
|Indexing, learning and content-based retrieval for special purpose image databases|
|Defect analysis : basic techniques for management and learning|
|The role of mathematics in computer science and software engineering education|