Table of Contents
I. PRINCIPLES OF EFFECTIVE WRITING.
1. The Writing Process.
2. Planning and Writing Strong Paragraphs.
3. Five Qualities of Good Paragraphs.
4. Revising and Editing Paragraphs.
II. THE WRITER’S PORTFOLIO.
7. Process Analysis.
8. Comparison and Contrast.
9. Division and Classification.
11. Cause/Effect Analysis.
III. ESSAY DEVELOPMENT.
13. From Paragraph to Essay.
14. Planning and Writing Essay Tests.
IV. THE WRITER’S HANDBOOK.
15. Sentence Structure.
16. Sentence Variety and Style.
17. Grammar and Usage 1 (Nouns, Subjects, and Verbs).
18. Part II Grammar and Usage 2 (Pronouns, Plurals, and Possessives).
19. Vocabulary and Diction.
20. Spelling and Capitalization.
21. Punctuation and Paper Format.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >