- Coping with a Small Financial System: Policy Issues for Africa
- The Design, Development, and Implementation of Bank Licensing Policies and Procedures in Zambia (1980-2000)
- Can Prompt Corrective Action Rules Work in the Developing World?
- Nigerian BanksQuality of Services
- How Have the Emerging Stock Exchanges in Africa Responded to Market Reforms?
- Evidence on the Determinants of Capital Structure of Non-Financial Corporates in Mauritus
- Financial Reform and Financing Decisions of Listed Firms in Zimbabwe
- Reference Notes Included
African Development Finance and Business Finance Policyby Atsede Woldie, Victor Murinde, Astede Woldie
Pub. Date: 01/28/2003
Publisher: Taylor & Francis
African Developmental Finance and Business Finance Policy presents theoretical/conceptual and empirical articles that provide invaluable insights into successful business techniques and strategies for the African business arenathe last great frontier of international
Financial plans that stimulate growth and eliminate poverty in developing African countries!
African Developmental Finance and Business Finance Policy presents theoretical/conceptual and empirical articles that provide invaluable insights into successful business techniques and strategies for the African business arenathe last great frontier of international business expansion. Researchers and practitioners in the field of developmental finance discuss the design and implementation of financial policies for pro-poor growth and poverty alienation in developing countries, including Kenya, Zambia, Nigeria, Mauritius, and Zimbabwe. The book focuses on banking, business finance, and investment, detailing strategies for coping with a small financial system, bank licensing policies, correction action rules, quality of banking services, and the revitalization of the African stock exchange.
African Developmental Finance and Business Finance Policy features papers presented on key policy issues addressed at the April 2001 international conference of the Institute for Developmental Policy and Management at the University of Manchester in England. Topics addressed include:
- financial regulation, interest rates
- bank ownership
- regulatory forbearance
- emerging stock markets
- determinants of capital structure
- financial reform
- and much more!
- Taylor & Francis
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.10(w) x 8.70(h) x 0.70(d)
Table of Contents
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews