After Writing: On the Liturgical Cosummation of Philosophy / Edition 1by Catherine Pickstock
Pub. Date: 01/02/1998
After Writing provides a significant contribution to the growing genre of works which offers a challenge to modern and postmodern accounts of Christianity.
Table of ContentsPart I: The Polity of Death:.
1. Socrates Goes Outside the City: Writing and Exteriority.
2. Spatialization: The Middle of Modernity.
3. Signs of Death. Transition: "Can My Eating Slake Your Hunger": The Evacuation of Liturgy.
Part II: The Sacred Polis:.
4. I Will Go Unto the Altar of God: The Impossible Liturgy.
5. Seraphic Voices: The Space of Doxology.
6. The Resurrection of the Sign.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >