Age of Exploration 101: The TextVookby Dr. Vook Ph.D and Charles River Editors
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Learn all the details of the founding of the New World with this new eBook. "Age of Exploration 101: The TextVook" features the history of world exploration into an easy-to-digest format. This TextVook contains 4,000 words written and curated by Ivy League graduates, and stars Dr. Vook Ph.D., a smart professor who explains everything you need to know about the first American colonies to Magellan's trade routes.
Find out how Columbus reached the New World, the first American colonies and Spanish Conquistadors. You'll also read case studies about Henry Hudson and the Atlantic Slave Trade. Whether you're interested in studying the voyage to the New World, brushing up on a course you took years ago, or fascinated by Portugal's lead into the Age of Exploration, you will advance your knowledge of journeys throughout the world.
Understand the Age of Exploration like a professor, with this book as your guide you will read these informative chapters:
- Overview of the Age of Exploration
- Portugal Starts the Age of Exploration
- Columbus Reaches the New World
- The First American Colonies and the Spanish Conquistadors
- Exploration, Trade, and Circumnavigation
- Exploration of North America
- The Colonization of North America and its Ramifications
- The Age of Exploration's Legacy
- Vook Inc.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 76 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
this book is informative, but very brief.