This book presents a valuable clarification and defence of human rights by Italy's leading political theorist.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.41(d)
Table of Contents
Preface to the English Edition.
Part I .
1. On the Fundamental Principles of Human Rights.
2. Human Rights Now and in the Future.
3. The Age of Rights.
4. Human Rights and Society.
5. Human Rights Today.
6. The French Revolution and Human Rights.
7. The Legacy of the Great Revolution.
8. Kant and the French Revolution.
9. Against the Death Penalty.
10. The Current Debate on the Death Penalty.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >