- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: acton, MA
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
1. How Does an Idea's Time Come?
2. Participants on the Inside of Government.
3. Outside of Government, But Not Just Looking In.
4. Processes: Origins, Rationality, Incrementalism, and Garbage Cans.
6. The Policy Primeval Soup.
7. The Political Stream.
8. The Policy Window, and Joining the Streams.
9. Wrapping Things Up.
10. Some Further Reflections: New Case Studies Thoughts About the Modeling.
Appendix on Methods: The Interviews; Coding; Case Studies; Noninterview Measures of Agenda Status.
Posted February 16, 2003
If you want to help students understand how policy is made, the three streams model is really important. Quite frankly, this book will change how you view policy making and you will gain great insights into policy entrepreneurs.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.