- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1. Who Are the Aging Families? (Rosemary Blieszner).
2. Functions Families Serve in Old Age (Karen L. Fingerman, Laura M. Miller, and Amber J. Seidel).
3. The Cultural Context of Clinical Work with Aging Caregivers (Martha Crowther and Audrey Austin).
4. All in the Family: Providing Care to Chronically Ill and Disabled Older Adults (Mary Ann Parris Stephens and Melissa M. Franks).
5. Impact of Dementia Caregiving: Risks, Strains, and Growth (Weiling Liu and Dolores Gallagher-Thompson).
6. Assessment and Intervention with Family Caregivers (Judy Zarit).
7. Empirically Supported Treatment for Family Caregivers (Steven H. Zarit, PhD).
8. Caregiver Family Therapy for Conflicted Families (Sara Honn Qualls and Tara L. Noecker).
9. Integrating Families into Long-Term-Care Psychology Services: Orchestrating Cacophonies and Symphonies (Margaret P. Norris).
10. Family Caregiving and U.S. Federal Policy (Diane L. Elmore and Ronda C. Talley).
11. Family Care Planning Services (Patti Auxier).
12. Caregiver Services: Resources, Trends, and Best Practices (Nancy Giunta and Andrew Scharlach).
13. A Platform for Intervention and Research on Family Communication in Elder Care (Michael Williams and Clayton Lewis).
14. Personal Health Records for Older Adults with Chronic Conditions and Their Informal Caregivers (Elaine A. Blechman).
Epilogue Future Directions in Family Caregiving: Clinical, Policy, and Research Initiatives (Steven H. Zarit).