- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Nashville, TN
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This text incorporates new information and devotes more time and space to the issues of agricultural industrialization and market structure likely to be faced by applied economists.
Part I: Models and Analysis of Perfectly Competitive Markets:.
1. Market Demand.
2. Market Supply.
3. The Market.
4. Marketing Margins.
5. Stocks and International Markets.
6. Price Variation Across Space.
7. Price Variation Through Time.
8. Product Quality.
9. Futures Markets.
Part II: Imperfect Competition, Market Structure, and Market Analysis:.
11. Strategic Interaction.
12. Imperfect Competition.
13. Vertical Coordination and Contracting in Agriculture.
Part III: Advanced Techniques with Surveys and Experimental Economics:.
14. The Basics of Survey Design.
15. Individual Utility Estimation and Conjoint Analysis.
16. Experimental Methods.